Saturday, June 14, 2008

Without my husband....

So I am at a special fireside tonight at the church to listen to Elder Kikuchi speak and afterwards I was just talking to different people and an older gentleman came up to me and asked me who I was and so I told him I was Sister Eagan. He said that he thinks he has met me before and then that was it. A few minutes later he comes by again and asks me if I was married. I said that I was married and that I have 4 children. I am totally taking that as a compliment. Don't I look old enough to be married? Gosh! Come back Chris!!! I would much rather have my husband by my side than to look too young.
PS Elder Kikuchi is speaking in our sacrament meeting tomorrow too! Lucky eh?

2 comments:

Marilee said...

EWE! How was the talk? Good? I forgot to ask you when we were on the phone.

MLH said...

options are good for the ego Lou Lou!