Monday, June 2, 2008

Tuesday Nights

For months now, every Tuesday night has been 'Guitar making night' here in our home. Chris, our Bishop, an H.S. friend and 3 other guys have been here making themselves each their very own guitar. It was something to pass the cold winter months but since it is nice, warm, sunny and green around here, oh...and because Chris is no longer around Tuesday nights, tomorrow is the last night. The whole idea was a big hit and the guys really enjoyed themselves. Each being proud of the work they had done. Chris is making 2 guitars and will finish them up when we get settled into our new home and city.
I will post the finished products later but for now here are some pictures of the process!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You did it. We are so proud of you. This is a great start. Loved the pics.
Your father has a comment: David may be too busy to respond to your query regarding "entitles", so I will. It should have been "entails", but no matter, it was good to hear from you.

Marilou said...

I changed it. Thanks. Funny because I had read that over and over and I was sure I saw it right. Guess that's what 47 year old brains do after a while!

Dad/Papa/David/Grandpa said...

Well Gail beat me to it it appears. Welcome to the land of blogs Lou Lou. I am so impressed by Chris' skills. Really am. Canoes, paddles, guitars, and who knows what else??!!

Marilee said...

I like the new look! Tropical-ness which is what I love!