Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary to us!!

April 20, 1985. The day we were married in the Hawaii temple. Twenty-seven years ago. I won't go into any details about how happy Chris makes me. But he makes me very happy! He is the best husband ever. For me anyways! And that's all that matters!
This is what we look like now.....okay more wrinkles (me) and grey hair (him) but not too bad right?
This is the VERY first picture ever taken of us. Chris had come over to Hawaii 9 months after we had met. We were on our way to Bobby McGee's to go dancing. I still remember that night!
Our wedding day. I kind of wish we had a photographer or at least turned into the sun so you could see our eyes!  
I love this picture of us! We had been married for about a week. And I still have that beach towel by the way! 
This picture was taken about a month after we were married. Although I'm not sure exactly where we were but I think we were in Connecticut. We had driven down from Nova Scotia to pick up our stuff from David's house that we had sent there from Hawaii.


In between the "before" and "after" pictures there have been many moves, different jobs and 4 kids! So far.....so very good!!

5 comments:

Marilee said...

Cute post Lou Lou and such cute pictures of the two of you. I think my favorite is the beach one. Oh look, there is rabbit island in the background.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Dixie Dee said...

That is a great post Marilou! Love all the pictures before and after!
I'm so happy for you and Chris.
You both look Great!
I too wish you both a Happy Anniversary and may there be many more! :)

MLH said...

I am so behind on Blog reading - I am so sorry to have missed your anniversary - I loved seeing the pics down memory lane... What an awesome achievement... I did have to do a double take on your write up in the last lines... I thought it read- and 4 kids so far... so very good!!

Amazing what an ! will do to a sentence!!! ;-p

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christie said...

Oh Loulou, you and Chris make the cutest couple!! I like the wedding photos especially because of all the colors of the flowers and your beautiful dress. Sean looks like the spittin' image of Chris. Ya'll have a great looking family. Best wishes for many more years together, and of course you'll have the rest of eternity to laugh, love, and be happy!!