Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Caleb's 20th Birthday

Caleb's birthday was on April 8 which happened to land on Easter Sunday this year. He chose to celebrate a few days later when he had time off from work. He wanted to got to Luigi's for dinner and then home for his cake so that's what we did! Lee Lee and Neal came for the celebration. I didn't get any pictures at Luigi's and the only pictures I got at home were these below. I missed him blowing out the candles on his cake! But these are pretty sweet because I was able to get a few of Caleb's famous smirks and a smile. One of my favorite things about my Caleb are his smiles. His whole face seems to light up. At least that's what I think! ;)





Happy Birthday Caleb. This year is going to be a great one for you....I just know it!
Love, mom

3 comments:

Dixie Dee said...

Happy Birthdya Caleb!! All the best for the next year!

Marilee said...

Happy Birthday Caleb. You are one very handsome boy and yes, you're whole face lights up when you smile! I'm glad Neal and I could be there for your celebration-chocolate cake and all!

Marilee said...

PS Lou Lou. I LOVE your new look!