Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas to you!

Now that we are settled in our new home I need to be way better at posting on my blog.
I will start with this family picture. This was taken in Waterton Park on Christmas Day. We met up with my sister's family and had a great time tobagganing. It was a very snowy day with the snow falling as we raced down the hill. I had heard that last year at this time people were actually hiking in Waterton Park because the weather was just that nice. You just never know!

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Oh I get it. You meant to post this pic with your christmas blog. gotcha

Gina woodhouse said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas with the family. Glad to hear you're settling into the new home. Hope the kids are doing well and making friends. You too. :)

Gina woodhouse said...

P.s. I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your new home and neighborhood.